Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Unhackable Hotmail

The Unhackable Hotmail

Dear Hotmail Hackers Wannebis,

Please do now note that hotmail had became unhackable. They had now officially sealed up the bots that handles passwords and stuff, and patched all the known security holes. So, now, if you want to get someone's password, you will need to trick your victim into giving it to you...

According to one of the "advanced hacker" that I know, he claims that hotmail had become very secure, and it had became "unhackable" to the general population.

Therefore, it is best for you to stay away from hacking hotmail now..................

---------------------------

MICROSOFT .NET shows are on at 2AM on YTV Canada. Yesterday's show was on the .NET programming infrastructures.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we can tell script kiddies they can't! Script kiddies won't be able to hack hotmail with their little programs. Thanks for the information.
    /me does a dance around the forum. w00t!

Thanks for your time~
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

do you really belive in that press information?

and if it is really "unhackable", what about the rest of the microsoft mail-servers not belonging to them?
    DJD.

Um.... okay. The hacking Hotmail is still a subject that is tirelessly beaten day in and day out in the Internet idiocracy.

Let's make it clear: Reading somebody elses' mail without permission in any form secure or not is still wrong. I am glad M$ finally decided to patch the "known holes," but history dictates everything is breakable, hackable and exploitable if the attacker(s) are either determined enough or have way too much *****ing time on their hands... a good percentage are the latter.

I as well as others in this forum have had enough of script kiddies.

nuff said.

At least, this will tell those damn script kiddies to stop attempting to hi-jack someone's e-mail account. None of the previous methods introducted by many others will work anymore, and GOOD for MICROSOFT for removing all these security flaws.

It's not unhackable!
    It's just safer, even thought your getting the password from the user it's still hacking. Allso if you do brute force, that is still hacking.
    Notheing is unhackable!
    \"keep your friends close, your enemys closer, and your administrator closest.\"

Notheing is unhackable!
    It's very easy to make a computer unhackable!
    Just follow this steps:

1. Shutdown your computer and pull out the electric-wire
    2. It's unhackable now!

Only if you keep it turned off. Hacking is not only electric its also physical.

Only way hotmail could be unhackable (big precaution) is if it weren't run by MSN.

After sending my post before this, on this thread. I got an bad antipoint from someone that said "you cant Brute Force Hotmail you dum@ss" if you mean scripts, I know that you can't brute force with scripts on hotmail(but that's not what brute force is all about). For all those people that don't know what brute force is(like the guy that sent me the bad antipoint), the definition is here = "A Brute Force attack is notheing more than guessing a user ID/password combination on a service that attempts to authenticate the user before access is granted."(in short guessing the password and account) I got that from one of my books called "hacking exposed-third edition", written by: Suart McClure, Joel Scambray, george Kurtz, and 8 other people.
    So I hope you will be taking the bad antipoint off me.
    \"keep your friends close, your enemys closer, and your administrator closest.\"