We can bomb the world to pieces...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We can bomb the world to pieces...

Banned

We can bomb the world to pieces...

Michael Franti, live on Rock Werchter

Ever since 9/11, President Bush -audience: boooooooooooooooh- has declared a War on Terrorism...I think Bush is full of crap. Bombing another country should be labeled terrorism as well from now on.

"We can bomb the world into pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace"...
    "We can love the world to pieces, and yes we can love it into peace"...
    'nuff said.
    Share on Google+

Although I totally agree with the quote in your post (especially the booooooooooh-ing) I have one question. Please excuse my ignorance. Who is Michael Franti?
    Share on Google+

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    So instead we should just sit back and let another government gain control that believes in oppression of women and kill their own citizens. Hmm, maybe if we turn our backs a new nazi type government will appear, and kill everyone in the region. That would be cool.. Sounds like a great plan Neg, lemme know when the killings take place and women and children are being murdered. I guess the US should just turn its back on the rest of the world, cause it seems that when we do try and help, all we get is bitched at. Great plan....[/sarcasm]
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by xmaddness
    . Hmm, maybe if we turn our backs a new nazi type government will appear, and kill everyone in the region.

It's all ready happened. The latest terrorist act of this new "Nazi Government" was the bombing of a wedding party. Perhaps you've heard about it?
    Share on Google+

It's all ready happened. The latest terrorist act of this new "Nazi Government" was the bombing of a wedding party. Perhaps you've heard about it?
    Hmm, I dunno bout you, but when I goto a wedding, I don't bring an ak-47 and shoot wildly in the air while planes are passing overhead. America a nazi government? Hmm last time I checked we weren't randomly killing inncocent women and children, but of course I have a biased view and I'm hidden from the cruel and ruthless killings that the US goverment does on its own citezens. Maybe the next time I walk into Wendy's, I'll be greeted by the US army, and if I shaved my beard, or if I have the wrong haircut, I get shot in the back of the head. No trial, no jury, just shot in the head. Sounds like the USA, yup. We are ruthless. I can't wait till I get my new AK-47 and go into the local store and shoot whoever I want. I just can't wait. sig america, sid america.. the next Nazi government. /me prepares a gas chamber in his backyard. [/sarcasm] I hope this thread commits suicide... then we can blame it on the US government..
    Share on Google+

Your argument contains no logic at all. To me it reads like the ramblings of a 13 year old child. I can't even try and have a serious debate with such childish thinking. But don't worry, soon this thread will be full of more inane ramblings from people who think like yourself and you'll recieve a heap of positive points for half thought out posts.

Come back and pm me when you've educated yourself on the topic. A good place to start would be reading a book titled "Afghanistan, A History Of Conflict" by John C Griffiths. Also, you could write to your local polotician and complain about the "Pre Emptive Strike" bill....
    Share on Google+

bah this thread is ****in pointless..... educated.. well i did graduate college, but of course it was an american college and therefor I'm just brainwashed.. I love your guys view of this country. Just keep bashing it, and then when your countries get invaded, don't come crawling here.. I'm ****in outta here
    Share on Google+

bah this thread is ****in pointless..... educated.. well i did graduate college, but of course it was an american college and therefor I'm just brainwashed.. I love your guys view of this country. Just keep bashing it, and then when your countries get invaded, don't come crawling here.. I'm ****in outta here
    Unless their country has an abundent natural resource...I don't think they'd get any help even if they did come crawling here for help...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]
    Share on Google+

With power comes responsiblility, And we are a powerhouse in the world. We have a responsiblility to have moral values here, in regards to poorer countrys. Right or wrong, we are involved either way.
    Share on Google+

So xmaddness, it takes an attack on the US for them to do something about such a country? The US should do something but maybe something more constructive.

Who is Michael Franti?
    Share on Google+