View Poll Results: What political party do you support the most?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democratic

1 7.14%
  • Republican

4 28.57%
  • Third Party

9 64.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kill Your Neighbor!

I wih I had a neighbor to kill. I have neighbors but they aren't computer literite. + I don't think they have a pc!!

GreekGoddess
    Okay, try to follow me here, this might be confusing, but I know what I'm trying to say. I like the idea of keys and certain antipoint totals, posts, whatever kind of restrictions to play this game, but I have a hard time trusting people to begin with, and even when you think you know someone online, do you really 'KNOW' them?

What if you had the same type of idea, maybe a random account name/password generation game where you can attempt to hack into it using a random person from AO's password, that way you're not actually trying to hack into someone's account, it's just a dummy account using a random password from one of the users here, you can post the password that you've cracked to get in, and users can check to see if their password has been found, you may find that some people use the same passwords...but the idea here is that you find out the password, but it's a dummy account, so you don't really know who's password specifically it is, like AO just taking AcidBurn2's password and placing it on the dummy account to see if you can crack it. You do it, post it...he changes his password. But the next time you click to play again, it may be my password that you're trying to get from this dummy account, and if you get it, post that one, and I'll be sure to change mine.

Did you understand that? *LOL* I feel like I'm being really confusing.

yes GG i follow u i think a random user name and password generator would be a better idea say for example it was my user name and password that was on the list 2 crack and some 1 got it what would stop people from logging in to my account and *abusing it* by throwing around antipoints starting useless threads etc
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

GreekGoddess
    Doesn't a server store password information? Such as passwords, etc? Something that JP can just make a list of for the game to generate?

yes servers do store passwords and by the list of members 96981 i dont think there would be a shortage of passwords
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/