Thread: *BUG* searching *BUG*

*BUG* searching *BUG*

my first post in like 3 weeks i belive and sadly say it is to report a bug : (

While looking for a poem i posted on here i came across a problem

the title of the post was "A poem of love by NetSyN"

using the search function i told it just to search for any thread that title contains the word NetSyN and it came up with nothing

I then searched for the word LOVE posted by user exact name NetSyN

neither worked...

I think tryed 'life' by netsyn and came up with nothing when i clearly have made a poem i posted with the word life in it before...

needless 2 say i searched the cosmo forum manually and came up with the post and am curious why this happened...

Maybe it doesnt search cosmo ? Or maybe sumthing elese...

a response from JP on the matter would be nice or any other user that can clarify this also or give further info...

SUGGESTION: Maybe add a feature to search a certine forum such as General or OOPS for a certine word or by certine users... This could be a big help to some users for obvious reasons

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

there's been reports about the search engine giving 0 results on obvious keywords.
    Viper

The Iceman Cometh
    There's another such report here: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=231598 No one's been able to figure out exactly what it is, and JP hasn't responded yet...

AJ

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    dependig on how long ago you posted it, it appears that the search engine is only going back x number of weeks, not searhing all posts. Why? I got no idea....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman