I need to buy a name and domain, but it's only for a simple project, namely to promote my band - every band needs an online identity in this day and age! So I don't wanna spend loads on it. I built the site already in FrontPage so I need a site that accepts uploads, which most of the offers I keep finding seem not to. I'm a student therefore POOR so I don't wanna blow loads. I found a site before that offered an excellent package for £10 a month, but I'd maxed out my credit at that point and couldn't buy it - but now I can't find it at all! SO I was wondering if anyone could recommend any place I could get a good deal; I'm really not sure what I'm looking for, I don't get what half the stuff they advertise *means*! And I don't like how everything is in US$, it scares me! It means I don't know *exactly* how much I'm paying! I hoped people could share with me their experiences of buying domain names etc and how successful they'd been, because I really need to do this and don't really know how to go about it. Thanks!

XXX