Question About Guestbook scripts

Thread: Question About Guestbook scripts

Question Question About Guestbook scripts

I was wondering how i could install a guestbook and forum script on my angelfire web site.. i know it seems kinda gay but im just getting into html and im wondering how to put these scripts in. I got them from http://www.scriptarchive.com/ which has a bunch of perl scripts. i wouldnt mind giving out my password if u were a trusted anti online member and was willing to do it. can some one explain? do i need to use cgi scripts? is there a tutorial out there? O and what can antipoints get me? cuz i have none i wouldnt know... answers to any of my questions would be nice. thx.
    I feel deprived because microsoft blinded me of a true OS like linux by hiding windows with \"easy\" features and a simple to use install interface. its OS\'s like linux that make this world a better place.

NovaDaemon I would suggest CGI Scripts because it is really some cool CGI guestbook scripts out there!!! I have my own CGI Guestbook at www.lildraganon.tk and it is ok for a start but thats my suggestion for a guestbook script.

To get CGI and to learn more about them here are some links:

www.cgidir.com
    www.cgiscript.net

--------------------------ANTI POINTS--------------

If you want to know what are antipoints go to the FAQ page.
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

Thx. more help will be good from anyone..
    I feel deprived because microsoft blinded me of a true OS like linux by hiding windows with \"easy\" features and a simple to use install interface. its OS\'s like linux that make this world a better place.