Thread: Total Downloads Dialog

Total Downloads Dialog

Hmmm... looks like the "total downloads" / "who downloaded" dialog has an "off by one" issue.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

If a non-registered user or "guest" downloads the thing it might not have a name to put in it.

str34m3r
    I'm not sure this is an issue. I think guests are allowed to download items without having their name show up in the users who downloaded an item. Or perhaps people who have chosen to browse invisibly. I've seen something similar on one of my files before except on larger scale. It was like 30 people downloaded the file, but only 8 or so names appeared.

Edit: Rats! Jehnx beat me to it.

If a non-registered user or "guest" downloads the thing it might not have a name to put in it.
    Edit: Rats! Jehnx beat me to it.
    LOL... makes sense. Perhaps it'd be cool to see "Guest downloaded X times" in there, then?

(doh - bad flash backs to the "first post" crap at ****edcompany and /. there... HeHe)
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

I have a post here where my file has 604 downloads on... but who's counting to see if the member thing is correct?

In actuality, not _nearly_ that many people are in the downloaded people list thingy.

Banned
    Greetings:

This could also be from a user downloading the file more than once.

since this isn't a bug, i'm closing the thread.