Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Really Security Related

Not Really Security Related

I really dont know what to post this thread about.But I Am going to ask you guys from AO a question.What Kind of music do u guys like?I like classical metal like Metallica and I also like some techno rave music.How bout u guys?
    -N
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

Well, I promote a TON of bands online and off, so I am sorta widespread in what genre I'm into, but mainly I'm into new rock-type stuff, alternative, death metal, speed metal, thrash, old-school punk, and many many other genres.

This dosen't have to be abotu security, this is General Chit Chat. I used to like rap, then I listened to some rock songs, alternative, hard rock, and realized I liked it better. I still listen to some rap. I listen to country, the stuff mentioned above, some oldies, some techno, dance music, all sorts.

Thanks for your time~
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Rap, Rave, Classical, Tachno, RB, Rock, some country music. Some old songs back in the 1990 till 1950. I do like a whole gamut of songs and so I learn to diverse.

Re: Not Really Security Related

Queen, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Thin Lizzy, The Ramones, The Animals, The Beatles, Marilyn Manson, Slayer, American Head Charge, Rob Zombie, Rob D, Prodigy, Rival Schools, At the Drive In, System of A Down.... blah blah blah blah blah....

Originally posted here by n01100110
    I really dont know what to post this thread about.But I Am going to ask you guys from AO a question.What Kind of music do u guys like?I like classical metal like Metallica and I also like some techno rave music.How bout u guys?
    -N

GreekGoddess
    Linkin Park, Tool, Korn, NIN, Staind, Adema, Drowning Pool, Systematic, Flaw.....but that's just one side....
    I listen to a lot of instrumental, techno, older rock, death metal, alternative, R&B, some hiphop/rap, but NEVER NEVER NEVER COUNTRY!

One of my favorite artists is Rob Dougan, a.k.a. Rob D. He's written a lot of great electronic music, and I have to say he's awesome!!! I've picked up how to play most of his stuff on keyboard and most of the stuff above I play on guitar.

Anyone ever hear of Rob D?

Banned
    I'm a raver gurl, so I mainly listen to techno, happy hardcore, trance, rave, etc.

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Riot grrl stuff like Babes in Toyland, L7, Huggy Bear, Die So Fluid, Bikini Kill, Le Tigre, Hole. Also Neo-Classical, I LOVE Shostakovich! And indie geek-pop like Radiohead, Flaming Lips, Pavement, Grandaddy. Bit of Tool, bit of Pink Floyd, bit of Supertramp, bit of Prodigy and Leftfield [esp the Hacker's soundtrack, haha!]. A fair mix I reckon!
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

I like country but also lot's of Hardcore, Holland has the biggest names in that industry