flame negative day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flame negative day

Banned

flame negative day

welcome to the first anual flame negative day we all cower under the threat of the flame master negative flaming us. take pride fearless citizen now is your chance to strike back at the master that is negative.
    so every july the 15th dig up old threads by negative and flame him to your hearts content
    welcome to the future of flame negative days
    rioter

p.s the auther of this thread takes no resposibility for negative striking back tehehehe
    Share on Google+

Banned
    sounds dangerous; we'd all get our electronic asses kicked lol not a mission for the faint of heart OR those who wish to keep their a0 accounts
    Share on Google+

Banned
    p.s the auther of this thread takes no resposibility for negative striking back tehehehe
    Oooooh, So you want us to flame him, you start a thread about it, but you are not responsible..... Sounds like your scared eh rioter?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    i aint scared just warning people that the animal that is negative could attack back its like poking a cat with a stick it all fun and games till it lashes out then its just fun
    rioter
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Poking a cat with a stick?
    What kind of sick fun are YOU having??????

/me runs to poke the nearest cat
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    /me is starting to wonder about RiOtEr.

Do you have an infatuation with Negative or something...

Last 4 posts by rioter:
    i aint scared just warning people that the animal that is negative could attack back its like poking a cat with a stick it all fun and games till it lashes out then its just fun
    rioter
    above....
    welcome to the first anual flame negative day we all cower under the threat of the flame master negative flaming us. take pride fearless citizen now is your chance to strike back at the master that is...
    above...
    i think also it has to be accepted by the general public ie if its used to describe you alot ie suggestion whore for me
    or
    master flamer for negative
    etc
    etc
    just so we dont get all the little people...
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=231655
    negative said it was for birthdays when a user has a bday they go in their...?
    but its negative and its me so he was probly lyeing to me again
    rioter
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=231878

This just seems a little suspicious to me.....oh wait, I am supposed to be flaming negative, not RiOtEr....sorry man. If Neg and I got into a flame war, all hell would break loose, and you can believe that....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman
    Share on Google+

*shrugs*

i keep seeing things against negative.... if u ask me hes one of the best users on this network and i think u guys just need 2 shut up bout it

*prays that this thread is a joke and not to be taken serious cause this is really pathetic*
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
    Share on Google+

man i already got soo many negs.. which i am thinking how will i make up.. and *ohhh*
    *shruggs* i cannot even think about it.. ohhhhh...
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.
    Share on Google+

Besides Negative and his gang, ganging up on me and hittin me w/ negs, I thought he was pretty cool...till his followers abused the system!
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead
    Share on Google+

its okay, i like negative alot and i got negged for stickin up for him and the negative message was "Negative Rules" .... well if i didnt think that why would i have stuck up for him

someones being a dick and JP needs to kill this bull **** ASAP
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
    Share on Google+