Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I helped bail JP out" problem...

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

"I helped bail JP out" problem...

Not sure if this is intentional or whatnot (not really a bug) but when you hit 'I helped bail JP out' on someone's title, it tries to take you to the jail.php page which no longer exists.

BTW, was a decent amount of money raised for that?
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    He never did post the picture of himself in the "prison stripes" either. I think that is where it was supposed to go, but never happened.

and no, there wasn't really crap raised for it.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I brought this to JP's attention a few days ago... He said the system will fade it away.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Banned
    I still didnt get my "I helped bail JP out"

i feel cheated

I didn't get mine either.....

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Seriously? Not many donated? Man, it's amazing...people can spend 3 bucks per pack of cigarettes, several packs a week = quite a bit per month (say 2 per week, 8 per month = 25 bucks roughly) and yet they can't donate one time at 20 bucks? Lame...

Bah, gratz to those that did donate for we are few and far between!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Originally posted here by Dome
    I still didnt get my "I helped bail JP out"

i feel cheated
    I feel the same way -but I figured JP had an overwhelming response and did not yet have the chance to update my settings (the charge as hit my card).

Cheers,
    -D

I haven't been around much lately, but I had noticed the "I helped to bail JP out" link and tried to follow it to understand what it means. Since it is not functional I never got around to understand it. Can someone please explain it ?

Banned
    well.... i wanted him to put up "Greedy Jew Helps Bail JP Out" under mine... but he wouldnt.... darn!!!!

hehe

This was posted before. I think it was when somebody asked how much JP got for that jail thing. And I woulda given but I wasn't around here then. How much did you guys give anyways?