Misleading Post

Thread: Misleading Post

Misleading Post

I have no idea on where to post such a post as this ,BUT when I did the introduction post I mayhave rubbed some one the wrong way,I know this is not a missing persons forum,and that it's not a hacking forum,the only reason I stated that I chat in yah00's hackers lounge #1 ,is that is one of the few rooms in yah00 chat thats NOT full of "Dorks" an such. And I asked about my friend ,because she used to be friends with some Antionline members.My mistake.I read the 'rules" and did not see any thing stateing that a person could not ask about someone else.I just enjoy reading forum's.As forums are one of the best ways to "Learn" online I think.I won't apoligize for a honest mistake.Let's say I just learned another lesson on Forum Ethic's.As I usually get on quite well with most chatters.

Kwiep
    Double Dutch

GreekGoddess
    Welcome to AO...

/me tosses you a squirt gun to douse the flames.

Glad to have you here.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    /me hands over a flame suit
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

shelobo,

I am relatively new here too ( although I did lurk for some time )and someone gave me some good advice a little while ago, persevere and you will be OK.

There are many great people here who are more than willing to help you, and like you I have said things that have got me a kick in the tail, but on the whole people have been very supportive.

I like it here because it is a community of like-minded people from all over the world (computers/security etc) but whose opinions on various subjects vary, which makes for some interesting reading and learning.

Welcome aboard and enjoy yourself.

Banned
    hey, it's ok. You don't ask a question, you're stupid for eternity. You ask a question, you're stupid for about 15 seconds.

Thank you for such positive response's.I agree with you all the way cyb3rn3tik !!!!!!