View Poll Results: Would you buy this "unhackable" hard drive?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 22.22%
  • No

3 16.67%
  • Maybe, after I\'ve seen it tested

11 61.11%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: AO Age's

God, it hurts me to say this. I'm 56 *sob* Got my first computer in 1992, a V-Tech with 16mhz processor 2MB RAM, and a 40MB hard drive, DOS 5 and Windows 3.

I remember the 1st Super Bowl, although I was in Vietnam and missed seeing or hearing it. Well, got to get to my walker and shuffle to the table for supper of baby food. Too old any more for the real thing.

damn i quess i'm old too. i started on a commador 64. they started teaching us BASIC on trash 80's in school. i really didnt think 30 was old hmmmm
    Where ever you go.....there you are.

Cool

I remember getting computer gizzette and entering programs from the back of the mags, and used a tape recorder...i remember on the commador.

Load"pacman",8,1
    then press start on the tape....

LOL i remember using the tape recorder. then i went and cut alot of grass and bought the newest and greatest 1541 5 1/2" floppy drive and a vic 20 dot matrix printer
    Where ever you go.....there you are.

25 here I still remmeber my first "puter " was an Atari with a tape recorder, went to play outside come back in an hour and maybe i you were lucky the game was ready tu run, them i got an Apple I think was a IIc or something with the 5 1/4" floppy drive no hdd, got tons of Floppies, them 286, 386, bla bla bla...God!! I feel old but still learning..
    \"Knowledge is Power\"

I'm only 21 but I got my first computer back in 1985 it was was a commador 64. I used to get on bbs's to get the newest games heh those were the days.

-Ezekiel
    There Are Four Colors Of Hats You Need To Watch Out For: Black, White, Grey, and Red. The Respective Meanings Are \"Cracker\", \"Hacker\", \"Guru\", and \"Victim\"

Banned

Sometimes I feel 17, sometimes I feel 30... (depends how I spend my money...)
    (bills... 30, games... 17 w00t!)

Age may seem like something, yet it's the maturity of our minds that count...

i thought i was the coolest in the commador club when I had two 1541's for my 128...and then went 1200 baud....ABout the bbs...man during times at night...it will take me hours to try to log in, and a few of them had a few nodes, so other people would be at the same site, but only they few had them. Download a game, roughly two hours.........

:acman

i feel sorry for all of you old people i wish id been around for the commador 64 but nooo, my first computer had to have DOS 2.1 and wishbringer was the best game there was, the good old YELLOW and black 14in. monitor, those were the days.
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

My first puter in 1986 a C64 and later 1998 or 1990 a 286 that was such a leap for me...

well you can guess my age... 22 !
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !