Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ending Corporate SPAM

Still no reply - But I have had no new spam email from them in over a week =]

I think we can safely say - "jobs a good 'un"
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

I just hope someone out there finds a solution that blocks all SPAM, if such an idea or concept is actually possible. It's so friggen annoying, I remember one day I was just really in a bad mood, checked the old email and got like 15 SPAM ones. It got me all pi**ed off and I just replied to about 5 of em telling em to F**K OFF. I should have been use to it, I mean I get about 8 everyday, but I dunno, for some reason just got fired up.

I probably acheived absolutely nothing, but it made me feel better...kind of like them stress balls.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

A neat trick my schools admin uses is he puts the year after his nick and every year he just ditches his last nick and uses a new one. He said most of his friends are smart enough to figure it out.
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

I have 3 accounts, I have for years let hotmail get all my spam and even though I opted out when MS opted me in get about 30 emails a day there all spam, yahoo is better at it's spam filter and again a change by them opted me in I opted out there I get an average of 5 spams, one more web account used for out here and then my home account where the only mail is from family and friends I know in real life @ work real time black hole list takes care of spam.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

I do that as well. It works if you don't use that address at all except for spam.
    *sigh*
    Nostalgia isn\'t what it used to be.

http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload1/feckit.jpg