e-mail client question

Thread: e-mail client question

Question e-mail client question

wasnt sure where to post this so im puttin it here. can anybody recomend a more secure e-mail client for windows as opposed to microsoft outlook express?

you'd be hard pressed to find one that ISN'T more secure...not sure it's possible to be less secure than OE

we use eudora...with the IE rendering turned off...it munges html mail...but it's pretty safe in this configuration...and it's free if you don't mind a 1 x 1 inch ad in the lower left corner...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Eudora rocks, and it's safer in combination with Norton then using Outlook.

Hi mom!
    Qualcomm's Eudora 5.1. It's not 100% (it auto-previews new messages, thus executing code without user intervention :S ), but it's better. Best of all: It's free (provided you watch some advertisement).
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

it auto-previews new messages, thus executing code without user intervention

that's true by default but you can turn it off...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Give Eudora http://www.qualcomm.com/ a try. Used to be very popular before M$ imbeded Outlook Express into their OS.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

cool thanks all. bein the mirc addict that i am ive been checking my mail out first with an smtp/pop3 script i scripted into mirc to see if the coast is clear lol. thisll help alot again much thanks )