Thread: AP Bar in "Post Results" Query

AP Bar in "Post Results" Query

When looking at a user's "post list" (that thing under the magnifying glass next to each person's handle on each post), it would be a nice feature to have the "thermometer" on the post (and possible even the thread) so as to gauge what the post received as well as what the overall thread's trend is at...
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

yeah,
    i take to that draziw, Good point! pm JP or Negative to get it done.

Bingo.

I agree, this feature would be great to have, since it would allow you to look at a user's recent posts and determine whether you felt they were being 'treated right' for what they were posting. (It would help prevent quick-banning due to antipoint dumping)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Now this is a really good idea. I agree it would compensate for people "balancing" out their antipoint distribution.
    Dream as if you are going to live forever, live as if you were going to die today.

Banned
    I agree, this would prove to be a very useful feature. For starters, it would save time...especially since the only way to determine the antipoint status of a particular user's post, is to actually open the thread and view the antipoint gauge of the user's individual post.

I also like the idea of a trend gauge for the threads.

Banned
    Greetings:

This seems like a good idea, but right off the bat, I can think of a BUNCH of ways this feature could be abused.

Thanks for the suggestion though!