Recycle bin F$#@%r

Thread: Recycle bin F$#@%r

Recycle bin F$#@%r

I did a quick search on this file name and found nothing.. so if there is another thread please PM me and I will delete this..

I remember someone complaining about having an undeletable file on their computer a while ago.. found this on a popular Warz/hacker site... It dosent appear to be a virus.. but it would be a bloody pain... I felt like running it on my "dumass" machine to see how much trouble it would be.... but why bother... one of my clients will bring it in soon enough..

Recycle_**** 5 KB Win9x/ME 01/02/2002

Recycle ****er - Creates an undeleteable file to screw up the recycle bin. This is a tool that creates a file, moves it into the recycle bin, then
    makes it undeleteable leaving a message that you select as its filename. The file is also made invisible to dos, meaning getting rid of recycle ****er is
    a real bitch unless you know what you are doing. Only works on win9x and possibly ME - definately not working on xp/2k. By <Leeter_Than_U>
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me

Did you see any info on getting rid of this if you happen to find it on your machine?