My rant about trust
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My rant about trust

Banned

My rant about trust

I would just like to ask everyone here a little question:
    Who the F are we supposed to trust?
    Government-cant thanks to guys like cheney who heads up a major oil company and sends all their money to the caymans tax free?
    Corporations- Merc, Xerox, Enron, WorldComm, oh and you can be certain we havent heard the rest of this.

Forget terrorists and hackers, we have politicians and businesspeople.

The purpose of all this is to say thanks, because at least here it seems like someone is watchin out. oh yeah-also just a thought-put some money in a swiss account before your boy greenspan flips out too.

Who the F are we supposed to trust?
    Trust no one.

There are only 3 people I trust.....

Me, Myself, and I

Have you by chance read "the Medusa Files" by craig roberts, or "Downsize This" by michael moore? It'll strengthen yer trust *snicker* in our government and corporations.

They are two very well written books that have a high degree of focus on what you are ranting about.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

i dont have anything that will concern trust. No money, No cares, nothing. I have my own problems to deal, then get in to the politcal ring. Everything has thier "little lies to hid" ......I truly feel sorrow for what is going on in corporate America, but things have been going on forever. We just have more companies getting caught.... I hope that the President will do something about it. The Closing of the ford plants in Flint...you dont think there were ceo, and cfo making side money. But It wasnt in the spot lite. or was investigated to the full extent. They just transfer money to another ford plant, and go from there...(my opinion on the situation.)

Why do you think I have this signature

Ponders> Coorperate America has been doing this **** for years and it's just now we are starting to notice it. Investers have been trusting these clowns for years, but for a lot of people, what can they do? We rely on them for our bread and butter and we just "hope" not trust they will not shaft us with a broomstick... so far, it seems your friendly neighborhood "trusted" company is just as crooked and greedy. As for the prez, what can he do? Not a lot. Trust nobody.

just yesterday i had a bitter experience because i trusted a friend of mine and he tried to cheat me but i caught him before that.

Trust no one..
    Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference.

You can trust, but just be prepared for the possibility that it might be broken. Not trusting at all is kind of a bad thing.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

Banned
    what is bothering me is the the foundation that america exists on is in shambles. we are in terrible terrible times, and without any sory of trust in our economy or government all of the world will suffer. i maybe have to join u up in canada

AngryBob do you really think the Canadian government is any better. We have enough problems with the provincial governments trying to screw the working Johns also with the cut backs in lumber and farming the jobs are getting fewer every day. The whole economic foundation is crumbling around the world and no one is willing to step up to the plate and try to fix it. Sorry AngryBob but the grass isnt greener up here either.
    No good deed goes unpunished.