~*~*Here we go again!*~*~
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~*~*Here we go again!*~*~

Exclamation ~*~*Here we go again!*~*~

Welp, I knew this was going to happen. More threats straight from the horses mouth. Not they are threatening to:

. . .kill enemies of God everywhere.
    Oh? are they God's assassins now? They also state that:

The new targets will be American and Jewish ... our arrogant enemies.
    Arrogant enemies? They see us AMERICANS as arrogant? Well. . . . I have to agree with that partially. We dont know how good we have it over here till we visit other countries & see what they have to live through. Yes. . . . our freedom has blinded us to an extent. But I feel that these threats are just ment to stir up America again. Get us to waste more money placing armed guards in places that dont need them. . . . I dont know. What do you all think about this? Do you agree about how we are "blinded"?

http://www.msnbc.com/news/778500.asp
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill
    Share on Google+

I think America has never had to deal with terrorism before. . .I think that we are trying to prevent things from happening that we have no control over to make up for our shortsightedness w/ 9-11. I think the AlQuada want to take the 'holy war' to a planet wide level and our Pres. and Chief would love to jump in with both feet. After that, I don't know, don't think about it, dont' want to.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    i just love how they use allahs name to justify everything. allah certainly loved us when we gave them stingers to kill the russians, but now, oh no we put a military base in saudi arabia-they dont like that so thet say allah wants us dead. they are a hypocracy, we are watching out for our people. at least untill recently (see my rant thread)
    Share on Google+

Angrybob: I just love how Europeans/Americans used God's name to justify everything. And still do, in certain circles.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency
    Share on Google+

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    It's definitely not unknown in the fact that religion has caused more wars than anything else. Add in politics to the mix and you get some very bad stuff. See, RS, the problem here is that the people saying these things feel they've been slighted by the American People or whatever and they're blinded by their "faith". They can't see the forest for the trees and assume every American is bad and must die/suffer/etc. Very few times I got to see some of those groups in Saudi Arabia and you could just see the "hatred" seeping out of their glares. And who are we to them? Hell, my dad worked for the Saudi government (considering the airlines was also government funded) so why would we be considered hated when we're in the same country. Not to mention, overall, you have NO rights as an american on their soil. Period. Over here, they can do whatever the ***** they want, live how they want, live in ways that are IMPOSSIBLE back "home in the holy land", yet we got treated like complete sh*t over there. All 10 years. Over here, if a muslim got pulled over for whatever, not only could they say whatever they wanted, claim racism/class separation/whatever, and get off, but then they could campaign on it later. Over there, my dad got pulled over for having 5% tint on the back windows of his 1979 Land Cruiser (it was put on two days earlier). Not ONLY did he get pretty bad treatment verbally but the "cop" took his keys and said "Remove. Now." while taking the keys and running them over the tint on the inside, effectively scratching it all up on all windows. Meanwhile, mercedes and other higher-class cars with arabs are roaring past with 50+% tint on ALL windows and nothing happens to them. If he had said so much as anything deemed bad, he'd have been arrested right there for God knows how long.

Moral of that novel: why the "hatred"? If I could ask them, I'd want to know why they "hate" Americans. Why do other countries who've been in civil wars for the past 100+ years continue to hate even though we may bail out/etc. Sure, we've supplied weapons (and for that, I think the politicians need to own up to the military lost/etc) but we also do a lot of good things for the world and they claim none of this except their own personal wars.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.
    Share on Google+

Sighs

God + People + Force = Reason to do anything

Ring a bell anywhere.

/sigh
    http://mars.walagata.com/w/azgard/sanzo88.gifThe sharper the edge, the cleaner the wound. So, I\'ll be keeping it dull tonight for I deserve to hurt
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Can't we all just get along?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    They are being chased out of every mountain in thier own home land, and atleast 90% of their cells located in the US has became a custom to our lifestyles and don't want to go back. If anything was going to happen, they would call all their cells back to their homeland. Win the war there, and then make threats. As for the people that are scared of something happening. Just move to North Dakota or Alaska they will never find you there. The only thing we would have to worry about is if Iraq came to us, while we were there. That would throw off the balance greatly. While we were pulling out of Afg to come fight the war on our home land our allies would be to wide spread with the massive was on terror. ****.... that would be the official start of WW III.
    Share on Google+

HMMMMMmmmm. I am FAR from a religious type, but can you say APOCALYPSE? Shure I knew you could.
    Share on Google+

<sarcasm>
    I like the way you say that...

But truely. Let them all kill each other... Bring all our folks home and let the world go to heck in a hand basket. Build a big wall around the country and don't let anyone in... Take care of our own people Oh is that the isolationist in me showing.

</sarcasm>

I really don't mean it but sometime I feel that way, but allas we have become a great global economy with wide spread internet access were news travels around the world in the blink of an eye. Do you think these things where not happening 50 years ago... of course they where and most likely they where a lot worse we just did have CNN/M$NBC/ABC/CBS/NBC/et.al. there with a camera tell you how bad it is. Everyone wants their peice of America becuase this is the land where you can go down the street and say what you want without ending up behind bars, where you can still make a buck by working hard, (ok at least .50) And it is greed, pride, and jeolousy that rears its ungly head...On everyones part including ours (America that is) And I love this country I am proud to be here and to live here, it is an honor and priledge that was given to be by my parents, but and I don't want anyone to inhibit my rights or freedoms. including our own goverment. Maybe we should make everyone carry a gun in this country that way no one would dare mess with anyone else. (sarcasm again, but you know what I mean)
    My other Computer is a 4000 node Beowulf Custer
    Share on Google+