Plz Lamers! Stop!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plz Lamers! Stop!

Banned

Plz Lamers! Stop!

Does anybody else get messages like this?
    HI I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TO HACK THE YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT IF, SO PLEZ MAIL ME OR PM ME. OK BYE FOR NOW
    I HOPE THAT WE CAN BE VERY GOOD FRIENDS. -heman_81us
    or
    Hello sir,
    How are you.i am a new to this site.i am very much interested in hacking websites.
    my email id is (I took this out so I don't get him flamed) -frauds
    These people make onetime accounts to ask people how to hack. Is anybody else annoyed by this? Plz people don't msg around asking how to hack. It isn't cool and it won't work. BTW frauds is pretty funny, I have never been calle "sir" online. But seriously, plz don't spam people, it won't work. Instead it'll get you banned when you finally make a post. So please just learn from this site, learn all about security. Then get paid tons of money to protect others. Thats the way to go.

The Iceman Cometh
    I actually have never received PMs such as those. I have received a few PMs, but all of them were related to posts I made or IRC conversations that I have had. Could you be doing/saying something which leads them to believe you'll help them out? I don't mean to offend you in any way, but I just don't see why you get PMs such as those, while I don't.

AJ

Banned
    I thought a lot of people got them. Maybe if we wait a while, maybe some hours, somebody else will say it happened to them as well. I don't see why they could think I would help them out. I don't focus much on hacking.

Angry LAME

well, either they figured because of your origin or because of something you posted that you would help them out in their lame quests of CRACKING...
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

I think i rember getting some PMs on the lines of thoes, but my memory is not as good as my sex so i wouldnt rember
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

I don't get as many as I was afraid I might get. One one hand, moderator status implies visibility, on the other hand, it implies swift vengeance for wasted time. I've only failed to respond (with replies, not vengeance) to a handful, though. Often honesty is the best policy: "I don't know. I don't have time to help you. I am not familiar with your problem. There are many useful sites, click here..."
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Red face Could Care Less

Anyone who is very public with the way they are on the net, in this fashion I mean. Is going to get PM's such as these. Not to uncommon, unless your very secretive. Oh well, I just send a reply saying "Sorry, can't help you." Or if I am in a bad mood, I just delete. Why waste your time, you know?

Anyways, thats my two cents. Take it or leave it, I dont care.

DIGITALshimmerz
    http://mars.walagata.com/w/azgard/sanzo88.gifThe sharper the edge, the cleaner the wound. So, I\'ll be keeping it dull tonight for I deserve to hurt

str34m3r
    Nope. I've never received any PM's like this either. I guess I must be lucky enough to maintain a low profile. You know khakisrule, your old signature implied that you enjoyed and were experienced at launching smurf attacks on other people's systems. Maybe the newbies knew what a smurf attack was (I know, it's hard to believe), and figured you were a fellow cracker.

Thumbs down lamers R Escaped Nuts

I think you Guys are too nice

I think these people should be delt with extreme force, i.e. flame then ban THEM. It seems obvious to me that these people are sad freaks

Who hell says

I HOPE THAT WE CAN BE VERY GOOD FRIENDS.
    These people need to get a life

JP should make a new rule to join. NO LAMERS, i.e wana hack Hotmail or want 2b ur friend

Sorry for been harsh but these people really piss me off :-<

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Somehow I haven't gotten many PM's like that either. I have gotten a few requests in IRC, but not many on here. And I figure I am pretty "public" and high profile on this site... Even if I don't have moderator status so I can't deliver swift vengance.

A lot of it depends on your posts I think. I have made it pretty obvious a few different times that i am not a hacker/cracker/black hat/etc etc. That may have something to do with it.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman