There is also a version of Kazza called Kazza Lite. which does what allenb1963 talks about. It is a lite version of Kazaa which has the bandwidth restricition lifted and the pop-up add stuff removed. The only issue us you can not upgrade the version from Kazaa when you log-in or connect becuase it would replace the lite version and it also place a dummy .dll file in place or the cydor so ir you scan with AdWare it will find it but it is a dummy not doing what the original is.

I have also user a little app called pop-up stopper. (Think I got it from Download.com/CNET whatever) it seem to work nice, the issue is there are many site where you want the popup to happen (filling out forms, buying stuff, etc) Site have windows that pop-up to get information and you need those to happen or the site is usless to you. With this little app if you want the pop-up before you click on the link you do a shift-click, which allows the popup.

Whatever like I said I bet there ar e few out there that work fine. This is jsut my experience..

Enjoy
P