View Poll Results: This is to test poll....

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • There will be forward slash\'s

1 25.00%
  • Testing with no slashes...

0 0%
  • \"Double quotes\"

1 25.00%
  • Weeeeeeee

2 50.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donated Blood Today

Banned

Donated Blood Today

I just donated blood this afternoon. Had Lunch at 11:30 Dontated at 12:45 got back in the office at 1:45. If I was smart and came in at 6:30 this morning. I would be able to go home, but I'm stuck here until 5:00. Does anyone else frequently donate blood?

I'm too young to do it anyway, but even if I wasn't there's no way I'd be able to donate blood... I get sick at any form of knowing that my body is not in its regular state. It's odd, like, I had surgery on my knee recently, and beforehand they were supposed to take blood, but I refused to let them. Umm, so, I had my surgery w/o doing that. After the surgery, like two weeks later, I had to go have my stitches taken out, and when I did just feeling them taking them out of my leg made me sick and I totally passed out. I'm a panzy when it comes to that stuff. I can't count the number of times I've passed out at the doctor's office from something so simple.

Yup, every time I donate, I make an appointment for the next time, so I don't put it off. That way I donate every 8(?) weeks, and it's all good. I have O+ blood, so mine is very helpful, because it's the only type that any blood type can accept.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Banned
    I'm not laughing at you, but it reminds me of the first time I donated. I passed out from the smell, but I got ragged so bad. I had to prove everyone I wasn't scared or faked it, and I have been doing it every since...

[Deb]

I am also O+

Re: Donated Blood Today

Originally posted here by Fakeboy
    I just downloaded blood this afternoon.
    hehehehe, you downloaded blood this afternoon, your so caught up in computers, it's all you think about!!! lol

Prankster
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

lmao Prankster, nice catch.

LOL!!! that is funny. i've always thought you had to upload blood.
    you know, i'm not even sure what me blood type is... have to find out.
    they will tell you when you donate right? i never have before, but i suppose i should.
    i just recently had me locks cut off (went down to the small of me back) and had them donated to cancer kids to make wigs. there is something about giving a part of yourself to somebody else. very taoist.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Banned
    I didn't catch that Prankster.... Your on top of things alright...

i think i'm going to donate blood. i heard that the red cross is running low on its supply the only problem is that i'm about to go out of town and i dont want to be anemic for my plane ride

Banned
    I'm suprised at how few people really donate. I am the ONLY one from my office that donated blood today, and from our conversation at lunch, when I mentioned I will be donating after lunch. I don't think anyone in my office has EVER dontated.