Off The Hook.

Thread: Off The Hook.

Banned

Off The Hook.

Has anyone listened to the 2600 radio broadcast of "OFF THE HOOK"? [this next line is not intended to be SPAM it is a direction for those who are interested in finding access] If you would like to give OFF THE HOOK a sample it is streamed off the www.2600.com website. I believe the leave the archive copies up, but I am not sure if they stream it live. It usually airs Wednesday Nights @ 7 m EST. If you have listened to the broadcast what is your opinion of their topics? If you haven't and are interested give it a sample & post your thoughts? This is not a Goldstein Bashing Forum, nor an anti 2600 forum. This is in relation to OFF THE HOOK and their topics, and information in regards to their topics. Thank You. Again: This is not intended to be spam.

I was hit hard by negs stating www.alltheweb.com had an MP3 section, and I didn't think that was SPAM, so I'm trying to make it clear. This is not intended to be SPAM...

Banned
    Yes, i listen to Off The Hook every once in a while.

I find the show to be very informative, due to the wide coverage of topics spanning from computers to telephony. I also enjoy the interviews & discussions that they host.

Banned
    I thought it was informative, but some people are anto goldstien & anti 2600. didn't want to get hit with some reds for upsetting them.