• Alive, but offline

8 44.44%
  • A dead link

3 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lamer on AntiOnline

Banned

Lamer on AntiOnline

Does this make sence to attack someone on AO for no reason, and then decide to play the anonymous role? I know some of you have been more than nice about pitching me some AO points, but I lost them all, because this JaK Az that wants to play anonymous has hit me again. FOR NO REASON... I know I will get attacked good for this POST....
    Share on Google+

That's why I think the AO points need alittle improvement on how they're given. Anyone with time on their hands can make extra AO accounts and use them to attack people with negative ao points. A suggestion would be to distribute 1 negative or 1 positive ao point per user per thread on an average or majority basis. Or keep a log of the IP's used. Just a few suggestions.
    Viper
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I lost 37 points all for stating alltheweb.com has an MP3 section. I am furious.
    Share on Google+

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Hmm.. Perhaps we need to make it so that a post requires at least two neg hits before the ponits are given. First neg hit marks the post as having 1 neg vote, and the points are put on hold. Then if someone else believes that the post was annoying enough to give negs, then they can seal the vote by adding the second neg. Then the two negs will add together and hit the bad poster. I think that will stop alot of annonymous and unneeded neg hits.
    x
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Originally posted here by xmaddness
    I think that will stop alot of annonymous and unneeded neg hits.
    You are on the right track. How about stopping ANNONYMOUS hits?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Yea, but he doesn't have the right to be furious. AOpoints are something that are given when earned, not handed out to anybody. And he shouldn't complain about them either because people have all learned to live with unfair antipoints. I myself have been targeted with unfair antipoints. I didn't complain, I just wanted to talk. And just recently, I hit jehnx with negs for no reason, and I swore! I don't remember it though, I was most likely drunk off my ass or my brother used my account. Probably the latter and when he contacted me about it from that contact button, I saw what I had done, and apologized and evened him out. Never once did jehnx complain about getting negs with swears for no reason. These things happen, you have to learn to live with them. If its unfair then you need to try to makeup for it, try posting something useful, some helpful. If it is deserved then live with it. That is the system. Thats how it works.

And fakeboy I reccomend you delete this thread, because some of the leprechaun people might give you 40 negs at a time. That'll hurt much more than living with your unfair antipoints. And you especially shouldn't comlpain when you get THAT MANY positives and only 2 negatives.
    EDIT: Just adding in the last paragraph
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I just got yet another
    Share on Google+

Anonymous is not the way to go. Every comment should have a users name associated with it. IF someone has a complain it is not a valid complaint until you stand up for way you believe what you believe!! I am new to all of this and new to AO but in my business if someone complains about something I do not take it ligitimatly until I get a name on the complaint!
    My other Computer is a 4000 node Beowulf Custer
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Yes, but what is more funny is the option to contact the individual... This individual knows he will get slammed back if he admits it. Because I know he is not afraid of just myself. I don't have the points to attack back. So.... by hiding himself behind being Anonymous you can tell how much of a person he is...
    Share on Google+

I donít think that you deserved any negs for your post. But donít complain about getting negs. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and take it like a man.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.
    Share on Google+