Thread: finding info

finding info

Anyone here know how to go about finding the cast members in a music video (other than the group itself)?
    TIA
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Umm, you could probably email the director of the video... just google for their name, and look for the email. Almost positive you can get it. I've been in a couple before. :-D

depends...i directed one and was EP for 2 others...and i know a lot of non band cast on small budget indie vids (all of mine were less than 10,000 bucks) are friends relatives and people dragged in off the street... ...email the band or the bands label....they might know...if you're looking to find out who the hot guy/girl in the vid you saw on mtv was...probably a lot more difficult..
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

I'm not quite sure fred durst is going to just go off and find the name again just because I asked him...if he ever got to the e-mail might as well try though, haven't gotten anywhere otherwise.

btw, the reason I'm looking is because the person looks familiar but I can't place them
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Banned
    I was in Limp Bizkit's all for the nookie video in NYC, and showed up for DOPE's group back up in NYC. They do not take down information, unless they are paying. I know my friend did a video (forgot which band) but they paid a couple people $25. to sit in the theatre while they shot the group running around throwing pop corn & soda's at eachother.

that is the best thing about living near NYC you hear about band & movies shoots, so you have to go check them out, and once in a while. You actually get involved.