Thread: Profile suggestion...

Profile suggestion...

How about a graph or pie chart in your member's profile that lists the forums which you frequent (ie, have the most posts), so that ppl can quickly see how much they post and to where?

Good idea? Bad idea?
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Banned
    Good Idea, but I find alot of people post under General as a SAFE HAVEN....

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Could be a really good idea. That way, when you see someone approaching Addicts status, yet 99% of their posts are in General Chit Chat, you can figure they have a lot of 1 line replies to get their post count up.

You can also get a general idea of what they know/are interested in by what forums they post to the most.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Souleman, that's pretty much what I was thinkin of when I thought of the idea.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?