Creating a security site

Thread: Creating a security site

Banned

Creating a security site

Hi- i was wondering if anyone out there had some interest in creating *another* security site. not a discussion site so much as a news/bugs/tutorials site. i also have a secret little gimmick that id like to try. the domain has been purchased...i just need a good programmer who can whip up some scripts. uhhh oh yeah this isnt a paying opportunity but is meant for some good exposure and networking (people networking). PM me if you are interested.

I too once considered creating a security site, but then I came to my senses and realized that any site claiming to be a security site will get attacked a lot. Since Im not an all knowing security GOD, I didnt feel like going through this trouble. This is part of the reason behind my site's name change(It was Skript Kitty Security).
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Banned
    hey, Anthony u don't have to change your site name> am positively behind you, i will be your new security god, lol,,,
    Promise to stand by you and face those attackers.

Bingo!!

Kwiep
    Making a descent security site is A LOT of work. Don't underestimate that like I did.
    Double Dutch

Yeah, I'd love to help out. PM me and I'll knock up a couple of PHP scripts for ya'

Banned
    Bob,

I think you should start a Connecticut Based Computer Information & Security Organization. You will find many programmers in CT that will help you with your site, and you site can be based on the organization, but then be available to everyone. We really do need something like that in CT, and it would be nice to have it without a 2600 tie. I may be able to contact a few individuals from the ex (NESIT/ct2600) group that would most liekly be interested in helping you with this project. Let me know, you have my information...