Fun with winxp

Thread: Fun with winxp

Fun with winxp

Just going threw some things and came across this. There is alot that can be changed from here but i wanted to inform about this one because you can have some fun with it. You can add a string to what is logged on websites. So now when people are going threw their log files they will see a creative or funny or maybe even mean message from you. I just thought it was kindof cool. Anyways if you want to do it

Go to start and then run and type out gpedit.msc
    Now double click on windows settings and then internet explorer maintenance and then user agent string. From there you can type whatever you want
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

I have the perfect way to have fun with XP !! Get the CD and use it as a frisbee !! Watch that muther fly!!

I have the perfect way to have fun with XP !! Get the CD and use it as a frisbee !! Watch that muther fly!!
    that truly is fun, it works with all the different variety's of windows ya know? it works fairly well with those beautiful little AOL discs you get in the mail, "you've got...maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil" as the frisbee is on its way to point B, somewhere in your neighbor's yard
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

I use Xp and have'nt had any problems with it at all.Dispite the uproar by some over it having raw sockets.I disabled the Xp personal F/W because it annoyed me.And didn' seem to really do anything.

Kwiep
    You also can change the background picture...
    Double Dutch