Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America = Terrorist?

Question America = Terrorist?

I have been reading here alot about American this and America that. I know that many of users here are American but I must ask this qustion. I feel bad for the peole who got hurt and died in the plane accident but the attacks on the afganistanians are they not similar. America is treatening people in the european area to give up the tallibans or something bad will happen. Is that not something what a terrorist would say. I hear something about America and other countries disputing over food, water, trees, land. America give a treat for that stuff, is that not like terrorist. America took over some small countries in afganistan, is that not terrorist. I dont want people to be upset. I know some people are proud to be amerian, but do i not have some point to this?

To call the events of 9/11 a "plane accident" is a huge understatement. And we did not take over Afganistan, Bush is not president there Karzai is.

The Iceman Cometh
    I recommend deleting either this post or your other post (found here: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=232177) You don't need to post the same article twice... Just a tip.

AJ

I'd delete both as you may recieve loads of negative antipoints from this thread. Calling 9/11 is (as fizzie said) a "Plane Accident" would be an understatement. Why dont you tell all the victims of 9/11 that it was a simple plane accident. Then you can come back to us on that.

Yes....we didn't take over...we just basically confiscated weapons but we did give food and we were just looking for Osama Bin Ladin and hes crew...besides we the strongest country anyway we dont need small useless countries to take over

how in the hell was this only an american tradgedy. terrorism knows no boundries, trancends all governments and destroys lives...period. There is an old proverb that goes something like this:

The friend of my friend, he is my friend
    the enemy of my friend, he is my enemy
    The enemy of my enemy, he is my friend.

The point being, if you are a sympathizer of terrorism or terrorist - ill see you in hell!
    freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude

freedom aint free

his opinion doesn't matter anyway sweden is a neutral country (just joking ) during WWII wasn't sweden neutral profiting from both sides but not choosing a side... I have more respect for Japan and Italy even though they were wrong at least they fought for what they perseved was right.

sweeden took smelted gold from the nazis and hid it in their vaults. There was a big restitution effort a few years back to give some of the money back to survivors of the holocaust. BTW a lot of this gold was made from stolen jewlery, and even teeth fillings.

I recommend deleting this thread.
    freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude

freedom aint free

No, it's good that he voices his opinions. Perosnally, I don't agree because something has to be done about international terrorism from the IRA to Saddame to Osama. But USA did drop food to the people of Afghanistan.

Originally posted here by JCHostingAdmin
    I'd delete both as you may recieve loads of negative antipoints from this thread. Calling 9/11 is (as fizzie said) a "Plane Accident" would be an understatement. Why dont you tell all the victims of 9/11 that it was a simple plance accident. Then you can come back to us on that.

The Iceman Cometh
    Nth Man: I believe you're referring to Switzerland. During both of the World Wars, Switzerland remained neutral (a big part of that could be the fact that many people there are armed, and no one would even think about trying to invade them, but that's, of course, speculation). They had political reasons behind it, I just don't remember what they were.

AJ