Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America = Terrorist?

It might be good that he voices his opinions, but not necessarilly smart for him to do so on such a USA-prominent forum. He has two threads up, saying the same thing, and we all know that's all it takes for a ban. :-/

Jethro, you might be right, but it's the way he is describing 9/11. Calling it a "Plane Accident" is no where near to describing it. It's people like me, That live in NewYork that dont wanna hear of how it was a simple plane accident. Im happy he is voicing his opinion, but the way he is describing Sept. 11th is wrong.

i apologize for the 2 topics up. i will delete one. i guess i made mistake somewhere. thank you jethro for respecting my thoughts. i did not know that america was giving food to people in afganistan. i just find lately that usa seems to be a big bully to smaller countries. remember that my press doesnt write what your press writes. i see what this continent sees.

i can not seem to find other tread. someone else delete it. thank you to that person.

The Iceman Cometh
    If you want to read the press we read/hear, just check out some websites.

CNN - www.cnn.com
    New York Times - http://www.nytimes.com/
    Washington Post - http://www.washingtonpost.com/

There are thousands upon thousands of newspapers and news stations on the net. I read my local paper (SD Union Trib.) online simply because it's easier to read while I'm doing other things than reading a phyiscal paper. Just do a search and starting reading.

AJ

Angry

your right jehnx, it oculd be good that he voices his opinions but definately not smart here. didn't you notice that those planes were HIJACKED? it was not an accident and it is not just america declaring war, sure we are the only country with balls to do anything publicly but there are many other country's that help with intelligence or go on their own covert ops that the public never gets to knwo about but make the world a better place. germany gave us some number of tanks in sympathy and hope that they would help destroy the terrorists as they need their military in their own country to keep it under control, after all they don't have much of a military built back up yet and russia isnt helping publicly because they are afraid that if they do their country would be attacked and hundreds or thousands of their citizens would be murdered. the british played our national anthem for an entire day outside buckingham palace and hun american flags all around as well, they are helping us by keeping terrorists out of their country and attempting to stop the terrorist funding coming from their country, they may not be the biggest help but they're doing the small things. france has a much harsher court system for terrorists so they go on covert strike missions and arrest lots of terrorists, then they take them back to france and get the death sentence when if we arrested them they'd probably only get 20yrs to life.

my point is that lots of countrys are doing small things and to say that it was an 'ACCIDENT' is to much of an understatement.

and you're right, it was switzerland that was neutral not sweden, i think they were too but they were more anti-nazi than switzerland was. the swiss probably stayed out of the war and hid away all the nazi money in their banks, then when the war was over they let it 'get lost' into their own accounts. not a bad idea if you ask me, but they really should have helped out, since they would have been invaded eventually.
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

I feel badly for the general popultion of Afganistan, I mean most of them had nothing to do with the deliberate attacks on the U.S. and on dozens of other nations that were attacked at the same moment. (Yes, people from many nations died in the attacks; probably even people from your lovely country.) I feel bad because there are innocents that are being hurt and killed. We try to avoid innocent casualties, but regretfully it does happen. At least we can truely say that we aren't intentionally targeting civilians. I hope that my government acts honorably and does its best to copensate the families of those we have accidently hurt. I know that nothing can replace thier loved ones, but then nothing can replace ours either.

Never hit a big dog over the head when he is asleep and expect him to be happy about it.
    The more I deal with people, the more I LOVE my computer.

That is a great suggestion, as I read the English newspaper, the Russian press, and sometimes the Chinese press stories just to keep up with global politics and events. it increases knowledge PLUS you get a bigger understanding of the way different countries work.

people seem to be hung up my words about accident. i wasnt sure how else to say a place crash into a building. i did not mean to make that evetn sound small in importantce. i'm just trying to understand why so many people of the usa dont think tht theyr county is being a bully to other countryies. i know that this site is pro america but i try to get poeple to see others side of story. that all, not meant to upset people. but to understand.