Thread: Antipoints and suicide threads

Antipoints and suicide threads

Pm me if this has been posted before.

I was checking up on my anti-points and I saw blank space were the link to the thread would normally be. I quickly concluded that this was because the thread had commited suicide. Made sense so I didn’t give it another thought. Then I started thinking because lots of people leave antipoint messages that don’t necessarily pertain to the topic at hand it might be hard to gauge were you went right or wrong. I think that the Title of the thread should remain in the box with a suicide icon or tag under the title.

Wasn’t sure if this was worth posting because 99% of the time you could determine what thread it was with out the link.

See the attached pick.

People arnt very nice to you *nix is awsome in it's own ways and MS is awsome in it's own ways

just wondering, but how are you a wh*re for using *nix? v3n0m356 is right, they both have their pros and cons
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

Banned
    CWK9,

That was caused because the thread was deleted. I deleted a bunch of my threads that seemed aggervating to most. The only one I left intentionally was the one about blood dontations, because many were discussing topics in that forum.

Ok change that to antipoints and Deleted threads.

I have to laugh at those pro m$ ones. I don't even have *unix on my system (hardware issues). I like windows I just hate the way m$ conducts business.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

cwk9: I thought that happened when threads were deleted or something, although it would be good if the link stayed for locked or suicidal threads, and if it at least kept the title for deleted threads. The only other item that that thing makes me think of is a bug I found in the AP system a long long time ago... I used to to pelt Hanss/Giovanni/etc. with about 500 negative points. (This was before autobanning.) I tested it on myself several times, trying to leave comments, etc, and each time it was a blank thread area. Bug has since been fixed, supposedly.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    Yes, I would be nice if the link would stay, but if the link was clicked it would have a failure effect. There is a reason threads are deleted. Also I have found suicidal threads still stay open, but inactive to posting.

Banned
    I agree with you, cwk9.

Banned
    what cwk9 is trying to say is that the title should remain, not the link...
    (as in the link becomes inactive. no href= tag just the link title)

I think that would be a great idea.

cwk9, did you try to contact the bastard who gave you negative points?
    How dare he accuse you of being a whore! How could you be a whore?

Banned
    CWK9

Just an update. I got a reponse that one of my posts was considered "Whinning" so I deleted the post, although the thread is still open, because I deleted that post. The AP line is blank, just another update to this situation.