Thread: everyone look

everyone look

: HOW TO MAKE QUICK CASH IN WEEKS FOR ONLY $6.00!!!!!
    : : : : I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little : : while back, I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now, and : : came across an article similar to this that said you can make thousands of : : dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!! So, I : : thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was : : curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of : : the six names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own : : name and address in the bottom of the list at $6.00, and post the article in : : at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands) No catch that was it. So : : after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about : : trying it. I figured, "What have I got to lose; except six stamps and $6.00 : : right, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. WELL GUESS : : WHAT!!!...............Within seven days, I started getting money in the mail!! : : I was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept : : coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second : : week I had made a total of more than $1000.00!! In the third week I had more : : than $10,000.00 and it's still growing!! This is now my fourth week and I : : have made a total of $42,000.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's : : certainly worth $6.00 and six stamps, but I have spent more than on the : : lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most important, why it : : works..........also make sure you print this out NOW, so you can get the : : information off of it, as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the : : directions exactly that you will start making more money than you thought : : possible by doing something so easy!! Suggestion: Read this entire message : : carefully!! (Print it out or download it) Follow the simple directions and : : watch the money come in!! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is : : only $6.00 (Plus postage) ! : : IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it : : is virtually no risk - it really works!! If all the following instructions : : are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: : : Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 : : to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and : : integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully : : adhering to the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order : : business. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large : : corporations are happy to pay bug bucks for quality lists. However, the money : : made from the mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people : : like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy : : steps to success.
    : : STEP one: Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on : : each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 U.S. : : $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the six pieces of paper so the : : bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, : : place one paper in each of the six envelopes and seal them. You now should : : have six sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above : : phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is : : creating a service.
    : : THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!!
    : : You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!! Like : : most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal : : aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-125- : : 2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!
    : : Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

1) Mark Cornell, 5690 Louisville, RD. Lot 187, Bowling Green KY 42101: : 2)Isaiah Cross, 994 West Kendall, corona, CA 91720 : : 3) R.I. De Tienne, 516 36th st., newport Beach, CA 92663 : : 4) Ranson Bishop, Rt 1 Box 204, Amoret, MO 64722 : : 5)Dennis Ribble, RR3 Box 32-1B, BENTON, PA 17814 : : 6)Brian Wooten, 435 Delmonico St. NE, Palm Bay, Fl 32907

: : STEP two: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move : : the other names up (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR NAME : : as number 6 on the list.
    : : STEP three: Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as : : close to original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 : : news groups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is : : 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!! This : : perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 : : of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and : : whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER : : that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of : : the participants and by their carefully adhering to directions. Look at it : : this way. If you were of integrity, the program will continue and the money : : that so many others have received will come your way.
    : : NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on : : a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES : : that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to : : wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft). So, as : : each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, all members : : will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one : : dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your : : name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in : : CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six : : people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're : : in business!!!
    : : DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!
    : : STEP one: You do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own : : posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag : : your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit : : menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
    : : STEP two: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top : : of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a : : copy of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the : : list.
    : : STEP three: Save your new notepad file as a txt. File. If you want to do : : your posting in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back : : too.
    : : : : STEP four: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for : : various new groups (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    : : STEP five: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new : : message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the : : edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees : : as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the : : post message button. You're done. You're done with your first one!! : : Congratulations..........THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump news groups : : and post away, after you get the hang of it, and it will take about 30 : : seconds for each news group.
    : : ***REMEMBER THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!! : : BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200***
    : : That's it!! You will begin receiving money from around the world within : : days!! You may eventually want to rent a PO Box due to large amounts of mail : : you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent another name : : to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
    : : ***JUST MAKE SURE ALL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT***
    : : Now the why part: Assume for example you get a 7.5% return, which is very : : conservative.
    : : 1) When you mail 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00 : : 2) Those 15 mails out 200 letters, 225 people will mail you $1.00 : : 3) Those 225 mails out 200 letters, 3,375 people will mail you $1.00 : : 4) Those 3,375 mails out 200 letters, 50,625 people will mail you $1.00 : : 5) Those 50,625 mails out 200 letters, 759,375 people will mail you $1.00
    : : By now your name has dropped off the list, but so far you have received at : : least $759,375.00!! : : With an original investment of only $6.00!! AMAZING!! When your name is no : : longer on the list, you take the latest posting in the news groups, and send : : out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. : : And start posting again. You have to remember and realize that thousands of : : people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles : : every day, JUST LIKE YOU right now!!! So, you can $6.00 and see if it really : : works?? People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends : : you the money?" So what!!! What are the chances of that happening when : : there are tons of new honest people who are joining every day and are willing : : to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, : : with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY : : AND HONESTLY and this will really work.
    : : : : THANKS

Banned
    Hey Man, No Spamming, you get banned for Shiznit Like That...

o.k., sure, now you'll get 100's of ads and junk mail along w/ the money. And it doesn't look like you actually wrote that, since no one in their right mind sprinkles their text w/ double colons; looks really dumb.

Shut up and stop spamming. People probably already think you're just an ad agent. Main topic for this webpage: COMPUTER STUFF, specifically internet security. Leave us alone.

dood... go home. spammers are the sux.
    and that was definately a copy and paste cyb3rn3tik.
    Viper