Thread: AP Reset

Banned

AP Reset

I couldn't find the answer to this, so I thought I would take my chances and ask. I went through and gave everyone a POS AP for posting in the thread before I deleted it. The thread was no longer needed. Now, I go to give a user their much deserved AP's and I get the responce, I have gave too many AP's today, to try again later. How many AP's can you assign in X amount of time, and after the limit has been reached. How much longer do you have to wait before you can assign again. Just curious. Thank you.

Banned
    i'm not sure to your first question and you have to have to minimum of 50 positive anti-points before you can assign positive or negative anti-points.

Banned
    I know that, but I still have the ability to give feedback on a POST even if it doesn't really have pull.

JP built in check points to prevent abuse by any one user, you can post but not assign point because you used up your quota. Next time you can assign points what you have already used must show a balance between + and - if not say all greenies then you have only + points if all the points you gave are a - then you will be asked to balance the points either way, again depends upon how you assign your points and if there is a balance in them. Me I tend not throw AP around either way, and do so because it is how I feel not cause I want to fit in. Hope this helps understand the point system.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    I'm not too sure, but i think it is reset every 12 hours (?)

Geez, I have been here a few days, and I already know this. Why is it so hard to figure out for you guys? I would tell you, but it wouldn't teach you how to solve this very simple problem.