Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: An HIV-Positive Muppet

Banned
    twistedphreek > Being one of those *******s sending you negative antipoints, I apologize. Oh wait, no I don't. Just to get something straight (and this one goes out to all the people who think we senior members are 'abusing our status'): you won't get negged for stating your opinion. You WILL get negged for insulting seniors without a reason though. You misread his nick? Fine...live with it, and with the antipoints I gave you. You made a mistake by misreading his nick; I made a mistake by assigning you negs for misreading his nick.

People like you make it look like we 'abuse our status'... I can't help it I give out that many antipoints (and trust me, Souleman's and mine antipoints are NOT enough to have you banned).

It may look like abuse to some of you, and if you really think it is, you can mail JP about it. I don't have a 'personal relationship' with JP, I don't know him in person, and he won't hesitate to ban me if I'm abusing the system, trust me.

If you disagree with someone, tell him/her why you disagree; if you disagree with his/her way of saying it, neg him/her. If you can't live with that , leave.

Oh, and btw: stop thinking that the antipoint-system is anonymous. Abuse it, and you're out.

And start contributing in stead of whining.

Thumbs up

I am a Christian and Catholic. I went all my life into Catholic schools until i got into college (Catholic University).

Values are very important to me and my family, values that have to be transmitted to my kids so they can at least have a chance to grow with a sane mind in our world.

But I am also a realistic person; I do not hide my self from the world itself behind the religion or behind the bible.
    The bible is a guidance to help you form values, not to live by it!!!
    I do believe on Darwin, and also I do believe that we are here in this world learning. Maybe one day we will realize that GOD was a need to help us create value and grow, maybe one day we will realize that religion as such was the necessary compliment to achieve our maturity.

South Africans are right! We should not hide the real thing; we should not hide the truth!
    My oldest kid (daughter) has 7 and we do help her understand sexuality and behavior. She ask what is aids, she ask where did she came from, she ask what is love! For Christ sake let's not raise cripple minded kids, let them grow and learn.
    We as parents are supposed to be there guidance not their "field sergeants".

If it is Muppets or not, does not matter, the intention and objective behind it is the important thing, we should hope they will succeed and that it will be copied and pasted on other nations that also need it.

Kitain.
    Tudo que rela é relativo!!!
    www.ebittner.net with you SOON

<shameless plug> Gee... hey, Negative, don't you think this would be easier with the Gold-Dot solution? </shameless plug>

Too little information will cripple the young mind more than too much information.

But, Twizted, I think Neg has a point. It certainly sounded like an intentional twist on 'uraloony' to say 'uraloser', but statements like "STOP GIVING ME X ALREADY!" tend to backfire, a simple apology often works better... Saying that probably makes me a hypocrite
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Originally posted here by twistedphreek
    Let me say this although I know i'm going to look like an ass, I misread Uraloony's s/n and said uraloser i was NOT trying to insult the guy so STOP SENDING ME NEG ANTIPOINTS GEEZ. I'm not gonna insult someone 4 thier friggin' opinion. Damn.
    Your opinion is not what is getting you negative ap's. It's your attitude and useless posts like this one that you make. Don't scream at people and demanding for them to stop giving you negative points. Grow up. We all get negs, some deserved some not. You have to take the good with the bad.........................
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Kwiep
    How many people in Africa does have a tv / use a tv. I don't know how South-africa looks like. I only know they talk some kind of dutch, but if it's like the rest of africa (little food, much floods), I don't think much kids will have a tv or will have time to watch sesame street.
    I know S-Africa has very fertile grounds, but only few people are rich.
    Double Dutch

Going back to the evolution thing. Maybe God (or whoever you believe in) used evolution to create the world. Just a theory, so if you do not agree with me, please don't neg me. Just post and let me know.
    *sigh*
    Nostalgia isn\'t what it used to be.

http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload1/feckit.jpg

Originally posted here by TechnologyBudda
    Going back to the evolution thing. Maybe God (or whoever you believe in) used evolution to create the world. Just a theory, so if you do not agree with me, please don't neg me. Just post and let me know.
    You should use the quote from the post your are comparing to. I just jumped to the back to see what comments were being made, and I'm not reading a whole five pages to see the post you are refering to.