Thread: Hacking competition gone wrong

Hacking competition gone wrong

Hacking competition gone wrong ( the one that the korean firm held) instead of targeting the server the entrants (hackers) targeted the competition instead......................

51 countries enterd at the top were: USA had 319 entrants, Korea 210, Brazil 88, Italy 53, Poland 48, China 46, Sweden 32, Britan 29.............................
    FreeBSD, the best OS out there.......not to mention the most stable also.......

You have to stop posting these short little news things. If you have something to show of, at least post a link to an article on a *credible* news site.
    Interesting story though

this info comes from sourses and then spreads through the net if i get something from a web site i will be sure to post a link........................ if u dont want me to post this kind of news, then just tell me i dont want to make enemys already...............................................
    FreeBSD, the best OS out there.......not to mention the most stable also.......

Post The story

Here's the link to the story

When Hacking Competitions go Wrong
    One minute of keeping your mouth closed is worth an hour of explanation

Originally posted here by THE RUSSIAN
    this info comes from sourses and then spreads through the net if i get something from a web site i will be sure to post a link........................ if u dont want me to post this kind of news, then just tell me i dont want to make enemys already...............................................
    Okay, lol

man, this is an OLD story...i read about it here quite a long time ago.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

what you posted has no meaning by itself. post links

you've wasted peoples time. this has been posted before (with links). do a forum search before you post.

in case you don't know theirs a searh box on the home page, top right hand corner

or on the main page of discussion forums, directly under the anti online banner you'll see this

AntiOnline > Discussion Forums
    AntiOnline FAQ | View Unanswered Posts | View New Posts | View New Usenet Posts | Search Posts | Mark All

just click on 'Search Posts'
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

If ur gonna post something like this get more information and look up the stories... Dont waste our time and bandwidth on shitty stories like this!

--NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

oh yeah.. I read about this a long time ago. The HDC owners hacked in and it all went downhill from there. You can see kill9's and m0rla's point of view of that story at hdc's homepage.
    Viper