Whz the best POP3 client ??

Thread: Whz the best POP3 client ??

Whz the best POP3 client ??

Hi,

Whz is the best POP3 client available on Win 98 platform ?

I tried using Eudora but its too complicated for me.

I dont want to use Outlook since it has a long history of infections

Any other POP3 client thats is good and simple to use ?

Bye.

If you don't like those two, my advice is to put pop3 e-mail client in www.google.com and see
    what you get. Download some different ones and see which one you like the best. People
    will give you different opinions, but the best software is what you like the most. Do your own research. Trying out all the e-mail clients you can find for yourself will be better than 10,000 opinions.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

if you dont like those pop3's just do like preacherman said
    ...put pop3 e-mail client in www.google.com and see
    what you get. Download some different ones and see which one you like the best...
    my opinion is not to use a pop3 but use a web based client(not hotmail or yahoo) and a proxy... personally i like datapimp.com's free email even though it is a bit primative and not very user friendly
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

I've used opera POP3 mail client, that was good. but by now I prefer to check my mails as web based.

Talking

if you have an account on a server, you can use a free cgi script program -->neomail<--, works like hotmail, I think it works great,

Mozilla

I've been using mozilla mail for a couple months with no problems. It's not jam packed with features, but it manages multiple accounts well (doesn't lump all accounts together like outlook). Netscape 7 will probably be just as good (or better), but I don't think the final has been released yet.