Funnys Of The Net

Thread: Funnys Of The Net

Funnys Of The Net

I was bored and looking at old links i saved cause of their humor and these are what i came up with and how i rated them : )

Are You INSANE? <- A test , if u laugh within the 30 seconds of looking at the picture and hearing the sounds u are legaly insane... to this day i am still yet to prove i am not insane, i give it a 4/5

WEEEEEEE! ... This is just so damn funny.. i never laughed at the words gonads and strafe before... but this sure as hell did make me, 5/5

Just Weird <- this is jus weird and shows u what people will waste their time with... 2/5

Does spiderman make you gay? <- this is spiderman danceing with a funny ass mp3 playing in the background... this made me cry when i saw it... 5/5

Funny 4/5

Im getting packeted pretty bad right now so i gotta post this instead of putting more into this port lol damn script kiddies hate me eh? ;)

If u have any funny links please add them here and lets all get a good laugh to start off after this weekend drawls to a end...

PS - attached my fav pic of yoda also!
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.