Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti-fraud bill is a smokescreen

grygst76

i believe this to be true, but the same situation also existed in law enforcement. Public pressure changed all that. i don't think this was for the better, in most cases. but the point is that the people still can make a change.

If government officials knew that they wouldnt get re-elected or re-appointed by those who are elected, maybe they'd say "hey, id like to help you out here, big corp guy, but public oppinion is just to high against it, id never get away with it." This would add another factor to that senerio of yours, because now, not only would that easy money stop but youd have to go out and look for another job as well.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I agree 100 percent! quote form Tedobi "grygst76

i believe this to be true, but the same situation also existed in law enforcement. Public pressure changed all that. i don't think this was for the better, in most cases. but the point is that the people still can make a change.

If government officials knew that they wouldnt get re-elected or re-appointed by those who are elected, maybe they'd say "hey, id like to help you out here, big corp guy, but public oppinion is just to high against it, id never get away with it." This would add another factor to that senerio of yours, because now, not only would that easy money stop but youd have to go out and look for another job as well."