I'm running Windows XP Pro right now(I just upgraded from Home edition yesterday). None of my games will run all have problems with some renderer and opengl. I'd like to go back to home edition, but I don't have the disk because home edition came with my pc when I bought it. How can I get back home edition without using the system restore because that won't work for me?

Also, if I were to format my hd is there any way I could get home edition back since it came with the pc even though I don't have a disk for it? Is that what system save disks are for?

The game problem isn't because my graphic card because it is a gefore 4 ti4200 and has always run games and I do have the latest drivers. Also, another reason I won't to change windows or reformat is because when I try to hook my cable modem straight into my pc I just get a dns error or it will work for a little bit and then say I have a dns error, even though I'm not hooked up to a router. However, when I hook my cable modem straight into my other pc it works fine and doesn't go down. Please help if you can. Thanks a lot!!