Thread: Time to upgrade to XP

Time to upgrade to XP

[blur]yes...I'm drinking again!!![/blur]

I fail to see the relevance of this post. There is no question, there is no answer, there is no news.
    As it's in the How do I? or What is? forum I'll answer an implied question. The answer to how to stop drinking is AA meetings.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

The Iceman Cometh
    Nice response, Chefer. :-)

As for Meehowski, what's the point to this? If you are trying to be sarcastic by suggesting that you are considering upgrading to XP simply because you're drinking, not only do I concur with Chefer that you look to get some help for that, but I also suggest that you take some time away from your computer and ponder why you would even consider using your computer when you're drinking. lol There are far better things to do with your time when intoxicated. :-)

AJ

Kwiep
    haha ... ehm ... hehe. Maybe this thread should be in the tech humour forum, because it doesn't really make ANY sense, hehe. I like the replies .
    Double Dutch