Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: php function reference needed

Zend has plenty of places for you to find your answers. Knowing something is the quickest reference there is. You don't need to neg me because I didn't have your answers ready for you.... I'm not living your life. You are.

2 things. First I didn't neg you, think about that. And second, I have seen zend, they make you click on a different link for each function. It just isn't that quick. I need something I can open and scroll through/browse and then exit.

Have you looked at the CHM version of the Manual, obviously it's a Windoze help file but I find it easier to use than the full manual, plus you get the usual features of CHM (index, searches, favorites) help files.

English ver: CHM PHP Manual

Thing is with PHP, most of the function names are human readable, such as include() would include a file, mysql_connect() would connect to a mySQL etc so searching for that elusive function is a little easier.

Regards,
    [gloworange].oo00oo.[/gloworange]

Khakisrule, if you didn't neg me for my post, I apologize. Someone did, writing in first person and I automatically thought it was you. Again, if it was someone else, I'm sorry.

Zend does have a forum.... maybe someone there has what you're looking for. Otherwise, I don't have any more suggestions for you.

Yeah thanks. And like I said, I wouldn't give negs to somebody if they were trying to help me, that kind of thing makes people avoid you, and not want to help you. But thanks for trying.