Time to start worrying ladies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to start worrying ladies

Banned

Time to start worrying ladies

i came across this and had 2 grab a mop to clean the piss up off the floor around my desk http://news.com.com/2100-1001-944057.html?tag=fd_top

lol sorry wrong URL http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...185141232.html

Banned
    Hmmm, The first story is actually more interesting than the second, John Walker Lindh is gonna serve 20 years in prison for Terrorism While a local kiddie who tried to hack his school homepage will spend the rest of his life in prison.... Strange?

Banned
    :S stinky :S

i think they've really gone 2 far with this ****. if you fart in the wrong direction they'll lock you up for it :|

Banned
    /me farts to the left.... Oh ****... NOT AGAIN.......

That is abit dumb, but With the Patriot act in place and Bush behind the Desk, well, enough said....

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Originally posted here by ac1dsp3ctrum
    John Walker Lindh is gonna serve 20 years in prison for Terrorism While a local kiddie who tried to hack his school homepage will spend the rest of his life in prison.... Strange?

Yes, and once John Walker is released he will rake in the money off of talk shows and books.

That's really sad. He shouldn't rake in a penny, but it will happen.

Funny how the system works

New homeland security initiative that the white house is rolling out to have 1 million citizens to join a group called TIPS (Terrorism Information and Prevention System ) which is

"A national system for concerned workers to report suspicious activity."

sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

http://www.citizencorps.gov/tips.html
    freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude

freedom aint free

Yes, and once John Walker is released he will rake in the money off of talk shows and books.
    I believe I heard on the news that part of the sentencing (plea bargain) arrangement was that any monies Walker gets from stories surrounding his time as a Taliban have to go to the US Govt - but time will tell.