Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Avatar

Custom Avatar

how do i upload a custom avatar for my profile. i have made an image and i want to use it for my avatar instead of the ones already provided.

Hi mom!
    You can find it on this page, all the way on the bottom: http://www.antionline.com/member.php...ion=editavatar
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Ummm... it's on the front page, if you're allowed to do it (and I think that's in the FAQ). My guess is that you're going to need to be here a bit longer before you're allowed such priviledges.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Hello Shantz,

Good day to you and Welcome to AO! If I may recall it right, you can upload your custom avatar only after 40++ posts. I am sorry but I can't recall the exact figure but it's around 40-45++ .

**** A bessed day to all!!

Alexzel, I currently have a custom avatar, and have not posted 40 as of yet. I was just able to do so yesterday. There will be a message under earned site benefits stating custom avatar when obtain permission.

I believe when I came on it was 10 posts and 10 days after you first joined. Then you would be given the option of a custom avatar.
    Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn\'t die in vain. He died in Washington D.C.

Originally posted here by DarkGuardian
    10 posts / option of a custom avatar.
    The 10 post sounds about right. I can't agree with the time frame. I haven't been a member for 10 days as of yet.

Originally posted here by Joey_Batch_File

The 10 post sounds about right. I can't agree with the time frame. I haven't been a member for 10 days as of yet.
    That's what it was for me -- it might have been changed, but I got past 10 posts pretty quick, but I still had to wait 10 days from when I created the account. If it's changed between now and then, I don't know.
    Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn\'t die in vain. He died in Washington D.C.

thnx all for ur help!!

I sure can't wait to get to upload my avatar.
    I was wondering what it took, but I was too modest to ask.