Thread: SquirrelMail (version 1.2.7) Trouble

SquirrelMail (version 1.2.7) Trouble

This may not be the right section to put this in and maybe no one will be able to help but i hope so. I am not running it but i am trying to help a friend that is. We are having a problem with SquirrelMail (version 1.2.7) . It seems that no account can receive attachments threw the webmail. I am able to send attachments and I do believe threw outlook or some other client like that I can get the attachments just not threw webmail. Its gotta be some mistake in coding somewhere but i cannot find anything on it. Anyone else ever have this problem and know how to fix it?
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

I have not used it, nor do I know what is going on with it. However, there are more than likely others that are.
    Check it out:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Sq...oe=UTF-8&hl=en

gotta love the google groups.

Hope this helps.
    Regards.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

ive checked there before posting so if anyone else has any suggestions keep em comming
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!