Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War? BRING IT ON

War? BRING IT ON

http://www.vnunet.com/News/1133615 Alright. Bring it bitchez.

isnt facing negligent homicide charges a punishment?

Interesting read, twistedphreek. Thanks for the heads-up!
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

Everyone is pissed at the US these days. I think the South Koreans forget that we defended that pathetic little peninsula with several tens of thousands US soldiers. We keep the North Koreans out of their country.

So now they are common thugs, threatening our networks because of an accident? I agree that the charges brought on to the soldiers in question may be just.

I think that the US hackers should declair cyber-war on them and attack them.
    Luck--TSM
    Atlanta, GA

Hm. I have to agree with lucktsm. The U.S. and the Bush administration is not very popular. I have to say this will only push the envelope for the package on increased monitoring of computer systems and snooping. We will see if the g'vt lives up to the promises of better security...

A nice article, nice read.
    It\'s better without a signature until you have a digital one.

Originally posted here by lucktsm
    Everyone is pissed at the US these days. I think the South Koreans forget that we defended that pathetic little peninsula with several tens of thousands US soldiers. We keep the North Koreans out of their country.

So now they are common thugs, threatening our networks because of an accident? I agree that the charges brought on to the soldiers in question may be just.

I think that the US hackers should declair cyber-war on them and attack them.
    The Korean war (re: police action) was actually a proxy war, with the US (South Korea) and China (North Korea). It was just a proving ground, and US's stance on communism. Both countries were more pawns than anything.

But right now, there is alot of anti-American sentiment world-wide. We tend to come off "holier than thou", and that offends many other countries. The fact that the military wasn't going to court martial the 2 soldiers only feeds that belief. Just because they are US military personal doesn't mean they should get away with anything. They should be subject to the same laws as the country in which they are serving. We may be protecting the country (or maybe just our interests) but we are also guests in their country and should heed their statutes.

Just my 2 GP.
    Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn\'t die in vain. He died in Washington D.C.

I have to agree with DarkGuardian about the local laws of the land - to some degree. This is sort of like the American soldier that raped the girl in Japan. It is an attitude that our soldiers should be at least compliant with the local laws and stay out of trouble.

I don't think that women serving should cover their heads etc.....
    Luck--TSM
    Atlanta, GA

I was just curious if anyone is going to take personal action against this or independently (or if you're in a group or whatever) going to get involved and fight back?