Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War? BRING IT ON

i think that this is just more to add to things... the list of problems just keeps growing... now, as for your question of counterattack... first, it would be illegal, and this is a case that should be left to the professionals. and beyond that i think in this case the best offense is a good defense. attacking the south korean hackers may not be a good thing, and besides, retaliation will just cause more trouble. protecting yourself is always the best option.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

good point darkside. btw i really liked your post in anti-americanism.

Kwiep
    good point lord_darkside_x. It's like kicking het vrijheidsbeeld (the big statue in new york, don't know how it's called in english). Dos'ing a goverment server has been tried a lot and allmost none succeeded in crashing it.
    Double Dutch

first, it would be illegal, and this is a case that should be left to the professionals. and beyond that i think in this case the best offense is a good defense. attacking the south korean hackers may not be a good thing, and besides, retaliation will just cause more trouble. protecting yourself is always the best option.
    Yeah i got to agree with that one! Just imagine a cyberworld where everybody is DOSing anybody!