Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man arrested for burning kitten on grill

Man arrested for burning kitten on grill

I just read an article that made me sick to my stomache.

Originally posted on CNN
    A man was arrested Tuesday for allegedly burning a kitten on a barbecue grill as several other people stood around and watched in amusement.
    How sick and demented can one person be? Then you have several people standing around watching...

Originally posted on CNN
    A witness pulled the scorched, 7-week-old tabby from the hot coals, but it was severely injured and had to be put to death.
    This is not even the worse part of it..... Can you believe what they were doing while the kitten was on the hot coals?

Originally posted on CNN
    "They kept saying, `Meow, meow,' and they were poking at it with a stick,"
    Please, there is no need for stupidity in this thread, if you think this is funny or amusing. Don't show your ignorance. Go somewhere else...

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/16/bur....ap/index.html

Originally posted on CNN
    Scott said she and other residents stayed up Friday night trying to nurse the kitten with an eye dropper of milk. But animal control officers decided that because of its respiratory injuries and inability to swallow food, it had to be destroyed.

"If you would have seen him, you would have cried,"

It is a strange and shocking story indeed...

What can I say? Some people do not have a heart.

That must have been a slow and painful death to the cat, and I was wondering, how would any of those guys feel if thet were on the grill and others were poking at him with a stick going "ouch,ouch" in a degrading way? People really need to think before they act.

It's a gas!
    What a sick fking evil thing to do.
    I wouldnt do that to my worst enemy, never mind a poor, helpless animal.

Bastards like like should be tortured...

What can I say, that is truly pathetic… They sound like good candidates for compulsory euthanasia to me

I am totally underwhelmed

MrC

how could some 1 do this i personnaly like animals and wouldnt hurt 1 and 2 a 7 week old kitten what harm could it have done to him he must be a sick demented weirdo
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

It is wierd and cruel what some people consider fun. I do not like cats but I would never do anything like that to a cat or any other animal for that matter. I guess most of it is because I was brought up in a family whose house was almost a petting zoo, we have had rabbits, ducks, dogs, hamsters, gerbils, and even a cat. Now we just keep dogs as pets.

RadG

I'm sorry all, but I'm still in shock. They were SHOVING the kitten into the hot coals.. That cats was being Fricking burned to death, and they found this entertaining...... HOW? How can you justify this? I just don't get it....

let's do the same to him....
    It\'s better without a signature until you have a digital one.

There is really no justification. However, some people find torture fun... heh, there was Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer. There are sick mofo's out there man

wow thats really ****ing sick an i don't really like animals all that much but that is something beyond wow were was these people humanity(the by-standers) shurely thay could have stoped it well i guess that goes to show how ****ed up some people are.