Poem: Alive

Thread: Poem: Alive

Poem: Alive

I wrote this just now, I'v just come home from what is probably the most scary thing I'v ever done, I went to Spiderman, and then I jumped of a Crane aprox. 75m above the water at the Beach (Their both really scary )
    Any how.....
    I stand bare-foot on a cold Unstabile Steel Cage, spinning slightly with the wind.
    I say a silent Plee to god.
    With all my strength I force my hand's to let go, By body is screaming for me to hold on.
    I look up, and lean forward's, and as the water move's into view, I feel suspended in space, nothing is moving.
    But the the wind pick's up, and a bone-chilling wave move's up my body as the Sea hurtel's toward's me.
    Panic Strike's, what have I done. All I can think of is her, standing down there waiting for me.
    I come to halt and then get shot back up again.
    As I begin to slow, and become stabile. My senses catch fire.

The air...Never Cleaner.
    The Colour's...Never Brighter.
    The Sea, Never Blue'r
    She, Never More Beautiful.

I feel Weak and alive at the same time.
    I am suspended in time, everything just passes with out a trace.

I am alive.
    Well, I know it doesn't rime, but not all poem's need to rime

I recomend to every one who's in shape to survive a bungy jump, to do it.....
    You won't regret it........Afterward's

- Noia

EDIT: Just though you ppl migh wanna see the place...
    Bungy Jump Holland (English)
    Click on the second icon down on the left hand side... it say's:
    Bungy Jump Center Scheveningen
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Kwiep
    I also made a bungee jump once, but the only thing that came to my mind was: "I'm nuts...Waaaah...mmff....ggg....."
    But I'm a dutchman and dutchman aren't scared of anything.
    Nice poem to...
    Double Dutch

thats a really cool poem.. i think it fits that situation well
    good work

that is a great poem!
    it takes me back to when i went skydiving, and i'm guessing that the feeling is somewhat similar to what you must have felt. when i had finish falling, and was safely on the ground, i felt as though i could do anything, i felt all of my senses at once and everything was magnified. i promised myself that i would never take anything for granted again. you certainly are reminded of how wonderful it is to be alive when you experience something like that

Tanx
    If you ever have the chance, go for it, you won't regret it.

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.