Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Member Photos

Banned

Member Photos

Hi everyone...

In the AntiOnline Member Photo Gallery, there a is a bar with links from #-Z at the top of the page, which enables a user to browse member photos in an alpha-numeric process.

However, whenever i click on a particular letter, i am taken to the original page that i started on (which is a page that displays the photos of !^-PREDATOR-^!, (V)/\><, etc.) Clicking on for example 'C' or 'T' should have taken me to a new page with members whose username starts with 'C' or 'T'.

Does anyone else experience this problem?

Nope, don't experience the problem. Works fine for me.

No offence to you jehnx but how come whenever somebody has a problem with something (esspecialy on a message board) somebody always comes in with it works fine for me?
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

zepherin: I wouldn't have answered it that was had she not worded her question how she did.

Does anyone else experience this problem?
    I answered the original question she had in the beginning of her thread, bro.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Gurl> What OS/Browser are you using? It may have something to do with that. Like jehnx said, I don't have any problem with it...

zepherin> No offence to you, but why do people always try and change the topic of a thread, especially in a bug report?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I kind of had that problem. It seemed when I clicked on a letter to see a picture from a user in that letter group that it just returned to the top of the first page. But about 5 seconds later the page changed to the letter group that I had clicked on. Is this what you were talking about or am I way off?

-the eeshman

Banned
    souleman>> I'm using Win98se, and IE5. Since neither you or Jehnx experience the same problem, i'm guessing it might be a browser problem(?)

eeshman>> That's exactly what i'm talking about, except it never takes me to the letter group that I click on.

Thanks everyone.

soulemon: no offence to you but how come when I'm using a flawed argument and I don't read the whole topic everyone points it out? hehehe
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

Works fine in Opera 6.04, Win98.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

gurl>>I'm using IE 5.5SP2 with the latest patch for that verion. Perhaps an upgrade and a patch (or a different browser entirely) might fix the problem. who knows?