Thread: Ebooks

Ebooks

can anyone tell me some good places for hacking/cracking ebooks. i have looked and looked but can't find any good ones.
    particualrly"hacking exposed 3rd edition"

Are you trying to download books illegally? I don't know if hacking exposed is sold in bookstores or not but if you are trying to download books for free, then you may want to delete this post as you'll most likely get nothing but negs.

You want a copy of Hacking Exposed 3rd Ed? Get it here.
    Simply supply yer info requested and you should get it in roughly a week. Not exactly an E-Book, but it should do. Might as well get the real thing.

I've spent a great deal of time in their stores, powells has got to be one of the best book stores out there, without taking into consideration online book stores of course.
    Regards.

edit:
    you will want to reword the original post. As it stands right now, it appears that you are asking for help in doing something illegal like cracking. And well... That just isn't right. You'll negged for it.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Chefer I beg to differ. Anybody who has visited Canada knows that Chapters kick the @$$ of any other bookstore. Starbucks, and baked expectations, furniture to sit in and read, computers to help search for and order books, a rewards program and 2 story buildings that are nicely organized.

EDIT: And also internet access, tons of magazines for almost every imaginable interest, greeting cards and performances by musicians, as well as discussions with authors. If I think of anymore nice things about Chapters, I'll let you know.

I am sorry i made it sound like illegal but i just wanted the ebook cuz i thought many writers also give away their books in electronic formats (with some chapters ripped off) at different sites as i have downloaded many such books.

i can't delete this post as the 24 hr limit is up but hope u understand and don't give me anymore negative points.

shants> what a question, but anyway this solves your question!

go to a search engine, like www.google.com and type in your question.
    this answers it

Bingo!!