Anyone Care Anymore?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Care Anymore?

Banned

Anyone Care Anymore?

The FBI's top counterterrorism official said Wednesday he believes al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is probably dead.

If I had a 25 million dollar bounty on my head I'd be hideing in the farthest most remote anus on the planet.
    Alternate realities celebrate reality. If you cant handle the reality your in, then you wont be able to handle the one your attempting to escape to.

FBI one day says Bin Laden is dead. Another day, the Pentagon has reason to believe he might still be alive. I agree with zepherin; he is hiding out somewhere in the depths of the hills somewhere feeding off rats.

Banned
    dude...you would hide in an anus?

The question AngryBob is would you climb into an anus for $25 million? If not then I guess its a good place to hide.... however someone would.
    A squirrel with no nuts will soon starve.

if everybody was looking for me I would have probably got plastic surgery and changed my name and apperance.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Those people don't care if they live or die. If we kill him he becomes a martyr for them and we lose one excuse to go blowing people up.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

He's all shaved and hanging out in South beach miami fl in a speedo!!

rsx-sman that is a disturbing thought. It will haunt me for a very long time.
    A squirrel with no nuts will soon starve.

FBI can say whatever they want, although for them to make a statment like that, and if bin ladin shows his ugly pus somewhere, the FBI gets egg on their face. So the obvious question is, unless the FBI has concrete proof, why would they make a statement like that. My hypothesis is that they are trying to force alcadia's hand (you may remember that there have been a couple of news stories lately with top alcadia members saying bin ladin is alive and healthy). With the FBI saying bin ladin is dead, and alcadia saying he is alive, this becomes one of those childish pissing contest until one side has to bone up and prove their statements (the FBI is prolly counting on alcadia making another video of the bastard).

But then again I could be way off base...

Any other thoughts?
    freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude

freedom aint free